Megan Fox wants to 'act' after 'Transformers.' Michael Bay says grow up!

"Transformers" director Michael Bay is not pleased with Megan Fox, that ungrateful little buxom witch.

Apparently, Miss Megan has been mouthing off (like to Entertainment Weekly!) about how "Transformers" is just a lot of action and there's not much opportunity for any real acting.

She told EW for its cover story: "Unless you’re a seasoned veteran, working with Michael Bay is not about an acting experience." She then added that the movie "did give me a career and open all these doors for me. But I don’t want to blow smoke ... . People are well aware that this is not a movie about acting."

Which is really something coming from a girl who has done only three movies and in one of her next ones she plays a cheerleader who eats high school boys and drinks their blood.

CLICK HERE TO SEE THE WORST PHOTOS WE COULD FIND OF MEGAN FOX!

Here's what Bay told the WSJ about Megan's mouth:

"Well, that’s Megan Fox for you. She says some very ridiculous things because she’s 23 years old and she still has a lot of growing to do. You roll your eyes when you see statements like that and think, “OK Megan, you can do whatever you want. I got it. But I 100% disagree with her. Nick Cage wasn’t a big actor when I cast him, nor was Ben Affleck before I put him in 'Armageddon.' Shia LaBeouf wasn’t a big movie star before he did 'Transformers' -- and then he exploded. Not to mention Will Smith and Martin Lawrence from 'Bad Boys.' Nobody in the world knew about Megan Fox until I found her and put her in 'Transformers.' I like to think that I’ve had some luck in building actors’ careers with my films."

This is not the first time they got into a verbal tussle. Click on to watch the fur fly at a recent press conference when Megan confesses that she was forced to work 16 hours a day instead of 12!!

Photo: Michael Bay knows he's not worthy, bows down to Megan Fox. Or is he just trying to look up her skirt?

Movie News

Popular posts from this blog

Scene stealers and Movie Bloopers...

Caring for your Shitzhu puppies...

Diving and Snorkeling at Coron Palawan